Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thank You, Plainfield Democrats, for Your Support!


I want to just take a moment to thank all those Plainfielders who came out in support of me, Assemblywoman Linda Carter, and the Plainfield team. Your faith in the work the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders has been doing held strong. I am grateful for your support, and I am thankful that my Freeholder colleagues, Chair Bette Jane Kowalski and Sergio Granados, and our Surrogate, James LaCorte, were also elected as Democratic candidates. There is much work to be done, but I am glad for the support of the majority of Democratic voters who came out on Tuesday, June 4. I congratulate all the winners in this primary election.

I will be out and about this spring and summer, and I look forward to seeing you at some of our events and meetings. I will continue to post events and activities of importance to Plainfield and Union County residents. I am dedicated to serving you! 

All best,

Rebecca

No comments: